At Tri-valley safety Driving School, respecting the privacy and security of your personal information is important to us. We urge you to read the followings carefully, and make note of your rights under this policy. We have tried to provide easy-to-understand explanations of the most frequently used legal terms; terms we are required to use to ensure clarity and consistency. We want to make sure that your personal information is protected, and that you understand the policies that protect you.
Informations you provide or we hold about you may be used by us to:
1. identify you when you contact us;
2. help identify accounts, services and/or products which you could have from us from time to time.
3. help administrators and instructors to contact you about improved administration of, any accounts, services, scheduling and products we have provided before, or provide now or in the future;
4. carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including transactional information) and create statistical and testing information;
5. help to prevent and detect fraud or loss;
6. contact you in any way (including mail, e-mail, phone, visit, text or multimedia messages) about products and services offered by us. We will only contact you in this way if you have previously indicated your consent.
7. customize your application, form, or certificate such as driving training enrollment, driver education certificate and driving training certificate.
We do not sell, rent or lease our customer lists to third parties.
We access and/ or disclose our customer’s information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process such as Department of Motor Vehicle inspection or California Highway Patrol investigation.
If you have any questions or suggestions, you may contact us at Tri-valley safety driving school or contact us at:
Tri-valley safety driving school
120 Spring st, Suite I
Pleasanton, CA 94566
Tri-valley Safety Driving School is bonded, insured, & California DMV licensed – #E4705