You do not have a permit and would like to start driving now, you may! Trivalleysafety Driving School has the authority to issue “Student License” to qualified applicants. With a student license, you may drive with our driving school prior to obtaining your learner permit. To qualify for a student license, Please note the following:
- Student licenses can be issued to applicants 15 years of age or older. However, a student license cannot be issued to applicants under the ages of 17 years and six months unless the applicant can show proof of enrollment in, or satisfactory completion of an approved driving course in driver education.
- Student licenses shall be maintained by the authorized driving school which issued the student license, except when the student licensee is receiving driver training instruction.
- The student license must be maintained in the immediate possession of the student licensee while receiving driver training instruction.
- Student licenses are only valid at the driving school which issued the student license. They are not transferable to another authorized driving school.
- Pass a vision and hearing test administered by an authorized driving instructor.